GamingGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the newest Hints, Tips, Cheats, and Hacks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're a new website and we need more members and a few donations ~ If you recruit 40 members with referals you can get a prize ~ Donate at https://gaminggeneration.forummotion.com/donate.forum ~ We are looking for more coders and mods ~ We are looking for an advertiser ~ Join the IRC ~ http://ifile.it/fcizpxm

If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.

Go down 
+2
alesci1234
Alone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alone

Fly Points : 27

If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Empty
PostSubject: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:39 pm

8 man boss mode:
Create a room potion battle 1 round 8 players
Scan in cheat engine: 8 with the value type set as byte
leave the room and make a new room with boss mode and scan for 3
Make another room with potion with 1 round 8 people and scan 8
You should remain with 1 or 2 addresses if 2 pick the first 1
Double click it freeze it and change it to 3
Make a new room potion 1 round 8 people
Switch the room to boss mode and theres your 8 man

Window Mode:

Press your start button
Press run
Type in "regedit" No quatations And press ok
Hkeycurentuser> Software
Nemonix
click nemonix
Right click the empty space
Click new then click dword click ok
click windowed secret and change the value from 1 to 0 and you will have fullscreen
0 to 1 and you will have window mode

And of course multi client:

Just download sandboxie
Right click rumble fighter
Press sandboxie

I think you can only do two this way. Not completely sure or you could always just download clouds Rfhu.
Back to top Go down
alesci1234
Admin
Admin
alesci1234

Fly Points : 88

If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Alone wrote:
8 man boss mode:
Create a room potion battle 1 round 8 players
Scan in cheat engine: 8 with the value type set as byte
leave the room and make a new room with boss mode and scan for 3
Make another room with potion with 1 round 8 people and scan 8
You should remain with 1 or 2 addresses if 2 pick the first 1
Double click it freeze it and change it to 3
Make a new room potion 1 round 8 people
Switch the room to boss mode and theres your 8 man

Window Mode:

Press your start button
Press run
Type in "regedit" No quatations And press ok
Hkeycurentuser> Software
Nemonix
click nemonix
Right click the empty space
Click new then click dword click ok
click windowed secret and change the value from 1 to 0 and you will have fullscreen
0 to 1 and you will have window mode

And of course multi client:

Just download sandboxie
Right click rumble fighter
Press sandboxie

I think you can only do two this way. Not completely sure or you could always just download clouds Rfhu.
Yeah true, but where rlly trying to make are own hacks so I dont want to download his thing. Even though I have it already lol..
Back to top Go down
Excogitation
VIP
VIP
Excogitation

Fly Points : 100010870

PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Alone, that way is easier but for windowed mode some people cant edit there registry
some people dont know how to even edit it
if they dont know how
then they could mess up there computer
thats why the things we provide are mush easier and somewhat safer
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com/
Destin
Advertiser
Advertiser

Fly Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Credits? I'm 99%, no, 100% SURE that you did not find this all yourself...
Back to top Go down
Excogitation
VIP
VIP
Excogitation

Fly Points : 100010870

PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:21 am

Destin this stuff is farely easy to do, but if yeah, you got this from someone else.
Please give some credits?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com/
Alone

Fly Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Destin wrote:
Credits? I'm 99%, no, 100% SURE that you did not find this all yourself...
Like excogitation said. This is pretty simple to do on your own without begging another person for it. Of course i didnt create it but i did find it on my own which is key. And how are you 100% sure i did not find this myself? What tells you that i leeched this?

^^Feisty
Back to top Go down
ForeverFly
Admin
Admin
ForeverFly

Fly Points : 100010116

PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Alone does seem to have a point.
Back to top Go down
https://gaminggeneration.forummotion.com
XFreeCaratX
XFreeCaratX

Fly Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.   If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 am

Good job Dude this will help me out Keep it up.
Back to top Go down

If you cant or do no trust downloads. Here are ways to do things with only c.e.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamingGeneration :: OgPlanet Games :: Rumble Fighter :: Rumble/Gem Fighter Hacks & Bots Download-
Jump to: